// CODE OF CONDUCT //
- Visitors of the Nature Park can enter the Park on the spots defined as Park entrances, where they can buy admission tickets. Visitors are obliged to keep their admission ticket during their stay, movements and sightseeing.
- Visitors can enter the Park with their passenger cars at the entrance-point Dolac and park their cars on the marked spots.
- It is forbidden to throw litter or contaminate in any other way air, soil and water.
- It is forbidden to destroy, carry out and alienate anthropological finds.
- It is not allowed to exploit mineral raw material, alterate the landscape or in any other way exploit natural resources of this area.
- It is forbidden to pick, collect and remove from their habitat the autochthonous plants and fungus.
- It is forbidden to scatter, harass, disturb, catch, hurt and kill protected animal species.
- Recreational fishing is allowed only with previously acquired permit that is issued by Public institution (Supervisory service). The permit allows fishing with the use of the following fishing-lines: long line, kančenica, hand-troll and fishing-line with a hook for fishing squids without the use of light. Allowed bag is up to 3 kilos per permit.
- It is forbidden to hunt, collect and pull out shells and other sea organisms.
- It is forbidden to hunt with the use of the spear-fishing gun.
- It is allowed to moor boats at the scheduled and marked spots. Outside these spots it is forbidden to moor or anchor boats without special authorization of the Institution.
- The speed of the boats must be adjusted to the limitations in the Park (from the line that connects cape "Pod Poljica" and cape "Gubac" towards the back of the Telašćica bay speed must not exceed 10 knots, and in the bays where larger number of boats dwell, such as Mir, Tripuljak, Kruševica, Kučimul, Magrovica, Pod Dugo polje, Pasjak and Jaz, the speed must not exceed 5 knots).
- Autonomous diving is allowed only with previously acquired permit and on specific locations (Garmenjak Veliki and Mali, Korotan and Podusobine).
- Visitors can move around the Park only in areas and paths that are marked and intended for sightseeing and visiting.
- Dogs must be secured and kept on a string.
- It is forbidden to bring in firearms.
- It is forbidden to make fire.
- It is forbidden to camp out except in the places that are regulated for that purpose and properly marked.
- It is forbidden to climb on the cliffs!
Park map and how to reach us:
Most popular search terms: